- This event has passed.
Tax Reform for Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Alternative Assets: Final Bill Impacts
February 8 @ 13:00 - 14:00
Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they will affect hedge funds and private equity funds. We will discuss the final tax reform bill, including specific provisions that could impact your fund’s planning and strategies in 2018 and beyond.
Key learning objectives:
- Overview of the key provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Analysis of the impact on hedge funds, private equity funds, management companies and general partnerships
- Discuss transition rules and long term planning opportunities
Who should attend:
Executives and financial professionals from:
- Hedge funds
- Private equity funds
- Portfolio companies
- Family offices
- Registered investment advisers
Baker Tilly presenters:
- Jean-Paul Schwarz, JD, LLM, Principal
- Greg Kastner, CPA, Senior Tax Manager
- Ben Lipman, CPA, Senior Tax Manager
*CPE Credit available for this event.
Anyone interested in this event should RSVP HERE.
More information on this event can be found HERE.