- This event has passed.
State Sourcing Income Rules & Considerations for Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
July 27 @ 12:00 - 13:00
Gregory Kastner, a senior tax manager -financial services for Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, will discuss some of the things that hedge funds and private equity funds should be aware of when it comes to state sourcing income rules. Among the specific things he plans to touch on are:
- Movement towards a single factor formula from the traditional three factors
- Market based versus costs of performance sourcing regimes
- “Look through” rules and uncertainties
- Partnership level tax states
- Possible income tax withholding requirements, statute of limitations issues and solutions such as composite returns
The call will be moderated by Robert Akeson, COO of Mirae Asset Securities (USA).
Directions to access WebEx for the phone call on 7/27 at 12:00pm (EST).
1) Go to: https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/meetings/detail?uuid=M5JDA1Z9H2C65EWLOR09YWQ3YL-OYNB&rnd=326315.17573
2) Add your first and last name to “Your Display Name”.
3) Add an email, and click “Join As Guest”.
4) Click “I Will Call In” on the left side of the screen. This will display the call-in number, access code, and your attendee ID. You can reference the call-in and meeting numbers below, but will need to be logged in to see your attendee ID:
Call-in Number: 415-655-0001
Meeting Number: 193 174 193
Attendee ID: You can find this after logging into WebEx