- This event has passed.
NY DFS cybersecurity law: implementation lessons learned
January 31 @ 13:00 - 14:00
With almost a year past since the first effective date of the finalized New York State Department of Financial Services’ (NY DFS) cybersecurity law, many financial services institutions have implemented the regulation’s required policies and practices. Join us for this special webinar as Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists review the finalized law, discuss lessons learned from institutions who have implemented portions of the regulation and provide best practices your organization can use while preparing for the remaining compliance requirements.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand the NY DFS cybersecurity law and its various transition periods.
- Learn about best practices for complying with different components of the regulation.
- Gain a better understanding of what other financial institutions are doing to become compliant.
Who should attend:
Asset management, banking and insurance industry professionals involved in cybersecurity processes.
Baker Tilly presenters:
- Russ Sommers, CPA, CISA, Senior Manager
- Dennis Schaefer, CISA, CISSP, Manager
Baker Tilly has also prepared a compliance guide that highlights the key considerations of the NY DFS cybersecurity law, as well a readiness checklist to help your organization in becoming compliant with each component of this extensive regulation.
*CPE credit is available for this event.
To learn more about this event or to register CLICK HERE.