- This event has passed.
Investing for Impact
Growing concern about global trends is making investors keener than ever to understand where the world is heading and how they should put their capital to work.
On February 15th in NY join editors from The Economist and 200 financiers, institutional investors, policymakers, academics, impact investors and philanthropists at Investing for Impact for a challenging conversation on the issues that will determine whether impact investing remains niche, or becomes a serious agent of global change.
As part of our network, enjoy a 15% discount when you register with code NYAIR15. Register here: http://bit.ly/2DE0eJI
Some confirmed speakers include:
- Audrey Choi, chief sustainability officer, Morgan Stanley
- Evan Williams, chief executive, Medium and co-founder, Twitter and Obvious Ventures
- Saadia Madsbjerg, managing director, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Amit Bouri, chief executive and co-founder, GIIN
- Ross Baird, founder and chief executive, Village Capital
- Eric usher, head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Jane Nelson, director, corporate responsibility initiative, Harvard University