- This event has passed.
CFO focus shifts to strategy and change: CFO Survey Results
June 25 @ 13:00 - 14:00
This year has prompted a wide variety of changes—some surprising, some expected; some temporary, some structural. Two Grant Thornton surveys—one initiated in February, the other in May—suggest a profound shift in focus for the CFO. Strategy and change have emerged as the CFO’s top focus. Is this crisis management or a shift in mindset? Join our webcast as we explore the ideas that emerged in our 2020 CFO Survey.
- Describe the results of Grant Thornton’s 2020 CFO Survey
- Recognize a shift in focus of the CFO
- Identify the impacts of the current enviorment on emerging technology adoption and investments
- Indicate best practices for CFO’s success in response to disruption, technology and role transformation
- Chris Stephenson, Managing Principal, Product Innovation
- Nick Vellani, National Managing Partner, Financial Management
Recommended Field of Study: Finance
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group – Internet
If you are experiencing problems viewing or listening to an event, please review the event help guide that provides minimum requirements and frequently asked questions.