- This event has passed.
Baker Tilly Asset Management’s Breakfast Briefing Series: State Sourcing Income Rules and Considerations for Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
06/28/2017 @ 08:00 - 10:00
Gregory Kastner, CPA and a Senior Tax Manager Asset Management for Baker Tilly, and Michele Itri, a partner with Tannenbaum Helpern, will discuss state sourcing income rules and considerations for the alternative investment industry.
Specific topics they plan to cover include:
- Movement towards a single factor formula from the traditional three factors
- Market based versus costs of performance sourcing regimes
- “Look through” rules and uncertainties
- Partnership level tax states
- Possible income tax withholding requirements, statute of limitations issues and solutions such as composite returns
The presentation will be followed by a short Q&A period.
This event is complimentary, but space is limited. Anyone interested in attending should RSVP as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org