- This event has passed.
ALFI Rentrée 2020
09/14/2020 @ 08:00 - 09/18/2020 @ 17:00
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Trade & Investment Office in New York invites NYAIR members to take part in ALFI’s (Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry) fund industry virtual reunion.
It’s back to school and back to the investment funds community in the week of 14-18 September 2020.
An innovative WEEK of webinars will combine European asset management themes with global distribution topics. It will allow the fund community to come together again, exchange ideas, learn, and re-kindle business relationships in virtual form.
ALFI is organising a whole week of different activities for Luxembourg and the global fund industry that each individual can tailor to his/her interests and needs with a special focus on:
- Sustainable investing: case studies, the taxonomy and compliance matters
- Impact investing: build back better
- An economist’s perspective on the “new normal”
The event includes:
- 5 days of high-quality content and industry insights delivered in short ‘to the point’ sessions
- Unique opportunity to listen to high-level members of
Luxembourgish government and authorities
- A global perspective and opinions by the leading experts across the world
- Live discussion and audience interaction with speakers and exhibitors
- 24/7 access to virtual exhibition area with the main actors of the fund industry
- Exclusive invitation to join a private LinkedIn event page with after-event fund community discussions
- Extended remote access to the recording of the booked session for additional week after the event
- Post-conference report including scripts, photos, video extracts
*There are a limited number of free spots for this online conference for asset managers and institutional investors from outside Luxembourg. Anyone interested in one of those spots should CLICK HERE